Support Team Leader
Vacancy Code: K3SupTL
SMART business is Gold Microsoft Partner and Dynamics President’s Club member.
SMART business is currently looking for an Support Team Leader. The Support Team Leader role is within the K3 team.
K3 is a leading global software provider for the Retail, Manufacturing and Distribution sectors. During 25 years of business K3 has kept more than 3,000 customers in over 30 countries happy with innovative, leading and reliable installations of Microsoft centric business solutions.
In Retail, K3 lead the market in delivering Multi-Channel solutions that enable retailers to create joined up shopping experiences for their customers whether they choose to buy on-line, direct, in-store or via mobile.
In Manufacturing and Distribution, K3 are the recognised industry experts for the fashion wholesale, fresh produce, and food sectors , as well as in the wider manufacturing and distribution organisations fulfilling the needs of a complete supply chain — giving customers that all important powerful and future proof, business critical solution which delivers best practice, processes and functionality designed specifically for their business and their people.
Creation and delivery of their own licensed software is central to K3’s success, their dedicated ISV (independent software vendor) business develops industry specific software solutions for Microsoft Dynamics that address the unique needs of each industry it serves. Solutions such as pebblestone|fashion and ax|is fashon are available internationally through a robust partner network.
K3’s Microsoft Dynamics customers are well known names, including Ikea, Agent Provocateur, Evans Cycles, Oxfam, The White Company, English Heritage, Boux Avenue, GMK, Connect Distribution, Americana, E Park & Sons, Finlays, Scappino, Microfashion, Dansko and Asics Europe
Microsoft recognise K3’s market leading position; in addition to being Gold Partner and Dynamics Presidents Club member K3 are also a member of Microsoft’s Global Advisory Councils for both Retail and Partner Management. With such success comes scale, and today in Microsoft Dynamics alone K3 have around 400 staff in 8 offices in 6 countries.
To pro-actively contribute towards an effective and efficient Customer Services operation. The Team Leader duties are expected to take 50% of the individual’s overall working time and are to be managed by the individual as part of their role within the team.
- Monitoring Support Call Updates
- Monitoring Support Call progress and liaising with points of escalation within the company where required
- Contribute to and conduct relevant staff reviews
- Monitoring Call Updates (reporting exceptions)
- Contribute to Management Reports prepared by the Head of Support
Department Future Planning:
- Contribute to Future Plans being developed by company management
- Implement new company strategies within Support Department where required
- Attend/Conduct relevant company staff meetings
- Monthly Customer Service meetings
- Communicating the company vision to the team
- Act as escalation point in the escalation policy for Support services
- Escalation of Master bugs to the Product Development Team
- Monitoring communication of support call progress and escalation to higher level consultants in Problem Management and Product Teams
- Work closely with Service Account Managers for customer escalation
- Maintaining a positive team culture
- Work closely with Head of Support to ensure that the department is working within and to exceed company SLA, KPI and QMS guidelines
- Ensure required scheduled report updates are sent to Customers
- React to escalation issues
Other day-to-day duties:
- Resolving Support Calls
- Mentoring Support Department Desk Consultants in the resolution of their Support Calls
- Contribute to the development of the Support department
- Ensure that the Support Working Area is providing a suitable environment from both a Health & Safety and professional point of view
Any other duties as specified by Customer Service Management in line with current level
- Experience in the management of a Support Department environment
- Customer contact experience
- 2 years of coding experience
- Higher education
- English Language
- Qualifications and/or equivalent knowledge in the Dynamics AX product: One or more of the following:
— Dynamics AX Retail
— Dynamics AX Financials
— Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics
— Dynamics AX Warehousing
— Dynamics AX Service Management
- Limited travel to UK / Netherlands
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Resource management skills
About SMART business:
SMART business, Microsoft GOLD ERP Partner, member of Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club – the leader of Ukrainian market of consulting services in providing innovative solutions for effective business management and implementation, development of business systems from Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
The main idea of the personnel policy of our company is to provide an environment in which every employee will be able to fulfill his potential and gain valuable experience by taking part in excellent projects.
The SMART business company encourages reliability, responsibility, positive attitude to life and creativity.
Join SMART business TEAM!